Sunday 28 September 2014

3 + 4 = weekend

3. No more weekend guilt

Time: 4:35 pm
Place: The patio by the pool

Last night a guy I've started seeing came over with some cider and we sat outside looking at the skyline, taking, first kissing, etc. Today we just went for a walk by the lake, picked up some sandwiches, and took a nice long nap. I used to feel guilty for not being super productive on the weekends. Because I have so little free time during the week, I tend to file a lot of things (workouts, errands, social things) under the 'weekend only' category, but then the weekend comes around and sometimes I just want to spend a day on the couch watching the Sex and the City marathon on E! and then I feel guilty. No more!

4.  Take the time to make a meal

Time: 2:25 pm
Place: My apartment, the couch

Is anyone else surrounded by people who don't enjoy preparing their own food? Family holidays used to involve cooking and previous roommates were at least vaguely interesting in healthy eating. I'm getting back on the cooking wagon. My Sunday lunch consisted of baked haddock and zucchini with sea salt. Such a simple meal. And now I'm off to the market.

4 days down, 361 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment